Caregivers and Companions Needed
At Tiva Living, we are a close knit team of caregivers, office staff, and Care Managers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. We only hire committed professional caregivers who love helping others during all hours of the day and night. We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We expect this same kind of passion from every team member.
Only apply if you can live by our high standards of care and want to be challenged on a daily basis. PLEASE do not apply if your main purpose is to find any job that will get you by because applying here will only be a waste of your time and ours. However, if your main purpose for applying is to find a career that will help satisfy your desire to serve others, we would love to hear from you!
- Flexible schedules
- Positions throughout all Metro Atlanta
- Paid every Friday & free direct deposit
- Easy online access to work schedules & client information
- Caregiver & Client Referral Programs (up to $250 bonus per referral)
- Paid hands-on instructor-led training classes & certifications
- Highly competitive pay
- Opportunity to work with the most amazing clients in Metro Atlanta!
Care Giver Reqirements
- Minimum six months experience
- CNA/HHA and nursing student is a plus!
- Must be able to assist clients with personal care, hygiene, transferring & ADLs
- Must have transportation & driver’s license
- Must be able to pass multiple background checks
- Must have current TB test
- Dementia experience is a plus!
- Must be available to work 2-6 days per week (weekend availability highly desired)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
We are a family that truly cares for you
Based in Cobb County, Tiva Living is dedicated to providing high quality, personalized in-home care to adults and seniors.Every member of our team is committed to treating clients from all cultures, religions, ethnicities, ages, genders and disabilities with respect at all times.